[daip] requesting time for MNJ

Patrick P. Murphy pmurphy at NRAO.EDU
Mon Feb 5 16:07:55 EST 2001

On Sat, 3 Feb 2001 13:27:24 -0600, Ben Jarvis <bjarvis at astro.umn.edu> said:

> I think I'm finally ready to put the MNJ in the crontab
> for our SGI AIPS install.  I'll likely put the Linux
> MNJ in shortly too.  When would you like me to schedule
> these?

Right now the crude "histogram" of all jobs since Jan 1 looks like this:

00:30:51
00:44:07
00:46:49
01:01:55
01:02:42
01:06:05
01:27:25
02:01:11
02:10:31
02:10:54
02:16:25
02:31:24
02:41:06
03:12:20
03:16:31
03:21:13
04:02:24
04:17:54
04:21:23
04:31:52
05:11:18

There's a reasonable opening at 1:15am, and at 1:45am (all times
US/Eastern).  So why don't you pick one of these, or use both if you'll be
doing the Linux job directly to mnj.cv.nrao.edu.

> BTW - if install.pl makes the $AIPS_ROOT directory, it
> chmod's it to 0644, which should be 0755 since its a
> directory and must be executable.

Oops; that wasn't good.  Thanks for the tip!  I'll fix it in the master
version here.

				- Pat
--
  Patrick P. Murphy, Ph.D.                   Division Head, CV Computing, NRAO
  Home: http://www.chien-noir.com/      Work: http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~pmurphy/