[daip] TVFLG on LINUX

Joseph Lazio lazio at rsd.nrl.navy.mil
Mon Feb 5 14:07:24 EST 2001

Hi,

I have a user having problems with TVFLG on a 31DEC01 LINUX
installation.  TVFLG creates the temporary TVFLGR file, but then seems
to spin its wheels indefinitely, never displaying the TV session.
I've re-COMLNK'ed TVFLG with no change.  The user has used TVFLG on
the same data set on a SUL machine with no problems.  SPFLG works
(though the user cannnot run it on this single-channel data set).

I presume it is something in my setup since TVFLG does not appear to
have been affected by any MNJ changes in the past several months.

Any suggestions?

-- Joe

--
T. Joseph W. Lazio, Ph.D.        voice: +1 202 404 6329
Remote Sensing Division          fax:   +1 202 404 8894
Naval Research Lab, Code 7213    lazio at rsd.nrl.navy.mil
Washington, DC 20375-5351 USA    http://rsd-www.nrl.navy.mil/7213/lazio/