[daip] AIPS broken

Eric Greisen egreisen at NRAO.EDU
Tue Dec 25 19:23:32 EST 2001

Joseph Lazio writes:

 > The Linux box I use to run the MNJ failed recently.  I switched to
 > another machine today.  The midnight job appeared to end successfully,
 > and I did 'RUN POPSGN' as it recommended.  (It has been a little while
 > since the MNJ was run for the Linux machines.)
 >
 > Now we're getting this:
 >
 > >inp imagr
 > AIPS 3: TEXT FOR IMAGR UNAVAILABLE
 > >restore 0
 > >inp imagr
 > AIPS 3: TEXT FOR IMAGR UNAVAILABLE
 >
 > Any ideas of things I could have broken?

Not really - check AIPS_VERSION and the like.

Inside AIPS say HELP VERBS and see if you get a list of verbs as you
should then try HELP ADVERBS.  Look at $HLPFIL/POPSDAT.HLP does it
seem complete - it ends with some procs ending with MAPPR.

Go to $TST/HELP and do an ls -LaF to check permissions and file
existence.

I really have no idea....

Eric