[daip] suggestion

Lorant Sjouwerman, NRAO lsjouwer at aoc.nrao.edu
Sun Dec 23 17:24:35 EST 2001

Hi all,

I thought that if Jim's conclusion of running TECOR is useful for almost
all VLBI data sets, wouldn't it be a service to users to have the IONEX
file as eg TE table attached to correlated data? It is probably more useful
than WX data and that is attached too. It would take away the need for
users to get the proper files (.. which can go wrong, in particular if the
data continues after 00 UT etc) and perhaps then TECOR can be incorporated
in one of the vlbautil procedures. Can we discuss this sometime?

Regards,

Lorant Sjouwerman - VLBA Scientific Services - lsjouwerman at aoc.nrao.edu