[daip] MNJ

Yuri Y. Kovalev yyk at asc.rssi.ru
Thu Aug 30 03:41:49 EDT 2001

Dear colleagues,

I have installed the MNJ at the avunda.asc.rssi.ru AIPS workstation.
The MNJ starts at 11:27am, Moscow time.
All work nice, but the do_daily.avunda script say every day
*****
UPDCONFIG - using GENERIC setup (no SYSLOCAL/UPDCONFIG found)
UPDCONFIG - getting additional SYSLOCAL configuration settings
*****
As I understand, the MNJ does not find a LOCAL UPDCONFIG.

I have 3 UPDCONFIG files:
1) /aips/31DEC01/SYSTEM/UNIX/UPDATE/UPDCONFIG -- file dated May 31, about 18kBt.
2) /aips/31DEC01/LINUX/UPDATE/UPDCONFIG -- link to
/home/aips/31DEC01/SYSTEM/UNIX/UPDATE/UPDCONFIG
3) /aips/31DEC01/LINUX/SYSTEM/AVUNDA/UPDCONFIG:
*****
# Created by MAKE.MNJ on Tue Aug 28 15:47:14 UTC 2001
ClientName=avunda
MailList=aips,aipsmgr at nrao.edu
ErrorList=$MailList
*****