No subject

thlee thlee at iras.ucalgary.ca
Mon Aug 27 15:20:32 EDT 2001

Hi,

  I am using AIPS 31DEC01 in RedHat Linux 7.0 (with 2.95 GNU compiler).
The task 'IMAGR' couln't do cleaning successfully when the parameter flux
is set to be -1. The clean components it found were all wrong. It can get
clean components correctly if the parameter flux is set to be some
positive number. The task 'MX' has no such problem. I am wondering if you
know what causes it. Please tell me if there is a way to fix it.

  Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
ting-hui

Ting-Hui Lee           E-mail: thlee at iras.ucalgary.ca
Department of Physics and Astronomy,  University of Calgary
2500 University Drive, N.W., Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2N 1N4