[daip] Re: fixed?

Glenn Morrison gmorris7 at pacbell.net
Sat Aug 4 23:37:32 EDT 2001

This is what I get if I start it up. It is still not happy. :(

--Glenn

[morrison at swt40 AIPS]$ aips notv tpok
START_AIPS: Your initial AIPS printer is the lexmark E312
START_AIPS:  - system name ps, AIPS type PS

START_AIPS: User data area assignments:
  (Using global default file /opt/AIPS/DA00/DADEVS.LIST)
   Disk 1 (1) is /home/morrison/AIPS/DATA/SENECU_1

Tape assignments:
   Tape 1 is Exabyte on SWT40
   Tape 2 is Exabyte on SWT40
   Tape 3 is Exabyte on SWT40.SWT.COM