[daip] buglet in DBCON

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Apr 24 10:31:25 EDT 2001

Hi Clair,

My first impression is that your second order is not 'recomended' by UBCON.
Having combined sequentely N single source files DBCON creates data with
N subarrays (N AN files). Each new single file data is interpreted by
DBCON as the new subarray and concatanetes it as N+1 subarray.

Probably DBCON is not so smart to add N sabarray data to a 1 subarray data.

Let me look more to the problem if another aipser does not find solution
earlier.

Chaps #1  Leonia