[daip] buglet in DBCON

Claire Chandler cchandle at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Apr 23 20:19:28 EDT 2001

chaps,

I have eleven UV files I'm trying to combine with DBCON and I find that I
get different results depending on the order in which I combine them.
when I do the following everything seems alright:

inname = output of previous DBCON
in2name = output of SPLIT                     ...etc for all 11 files

but unfortunately this is not what I did the first time around, where
instead I did

inname = output of SPLIT
in2name = output of previous DBCON

and then bizarre things started happening to the data, and in particular,
when I plotted some of the resulting subarrays using VPLOT, a few (but not
all) of the baselines were offset in time by 5 days, and antennas with
these baselines exhibit strange gains for the offset times.  I can show
this to anyone who might be interested...

Claire