[daip] More on calibration transfer files.

Craig Walker cwalker at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Apr 6 18:33:43 EDT 2001

This relates to my last message about Frequency IDs in calibration
transfer files when frequency selection was used in FITLD.  The
TY table looks like it did not have FQIDs adjusted.  I think
the GC table is the same, although in my data set, the data are
identical for both ID's (same receiver).  But the stations that
are only there at 15 GHz are shown as FQ 1 in the 12 GHz file, which
is not right.  The PC table does look like an adjustment has been
made.  Now the 12 GHz PC data is shown as FQID 1 while the 15 GHz
PC data (for which there is no correlator data) is shown as
FQID 2 (there is only one FQ table, number 1).

Craig