[daip] Algorithms

Filip Krolupper fkro6306 at ss1000.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Sep 8 08:18:34 EDT 2000

Hi,
 I saw your web pages, and I want to ask.

Where can I find algorithms, which you implemented? I know that it's
strange question. Let me to explain that.

In this time I work for my Diploma at Charles University. My main goal is
to suggest methods for scanned desk plates processing. My methods will use
by Sonnenberg archive (Germany). I've some experiences with image
processing, especially astronomical image processing ( RTT project -
automatical finding of GRB), but all algorithms I made myself from
common image processing aproaches. One of my goals is to make summary of
algorihms which are used for image processing all over the world :)
I haven't found any publications about it, It seems that just astronomical
image processing is fairly new, and almost nobody makes it.

 Can you help me?

		Filip Krolupper