[daip] Gabriela Castelletti

Eric Greisen egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Tue Nov 7 15:34:01 EST 2000

Gabriela Castelletti writes:
 > Hello,
 > my name is Gabriela Castelletti. I have some problems with the 15APR98
 > version of aips, so  I thought maybe you could help me.
 > The problem is FLATN task, because I have multiple fields (my data is for
 > C-array)  from IMAGR and I want to combine them in a image using FLATN.
 > When I used this task, the output image is terrible whit a blanked region
 > between the image and the coordinates labels. Also the image is not
 > complete, I can have some part of the fields that I want combine!!!
 > The final image is cuted!!!
 > I don't know why happened this, maybe you can help me.

       There were changes in the meaning of RASHIFT which might make
some difference (they are now simple shifts rather than -SIN
projection shifts as they were in 15APR98).  That might make your
images come out in slightly different places.  When you say cannot
combine well with FLATN any set of 17 maps - what do you mean?  It
might help evaluate your original question (above) the see the header
of the output image, not just 2 of the input images.

       There have been many many changes since 15APR98 and we do not
even have a copy of that old release on disk.  I do not see how we can
help you much with it and we will not fix bugs in it.  You really
should get 31DEC99.