[daip] problem with KNTR??

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon May 22 16:41:10 EDT 2000

Caroline,

I've started with the second minor problem and have not found any problem
with EXTLIST using it with my images.

Now about the major problem in KNTR.

Probably i'll need the fits files of your images to get the picture.

As a first step I want to ask you to send me the IMHs of the both images now.

Leonia