[daip] [forwarded from J. Ricardo Rizzo] (no subject)

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Mar 30 11:59:29 EST 2000

Ricardo,

Somethibg wrong with your input file (INFILE).
Having read the first record of the file (length of the record is 128) REC(I)
OTFIN should find REC(3)=512, REC(4)=64.
It is not a case for your INFILE.
I do not now what REC(3), REC(4) are.

It can be length of the rows and number of the row or...?

I hope it'll help you. If not send me the file and I try to investigate it.
although my experience working with single dish data is close to zero.

Leonia