[daip] SNPLT broken? (fwd)

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Mar 6 13:54:51 EST 2000

The Greg's CL table has weight =0.
At the same time CUTOFF can not be negative to select such lines because
the following line CUTOFF = MAX (0.0, CUTOFF).
Therefore SN PLT can not plot CL table with zer weight.
I have commented the card CUTOFF = MAX (0.0, CUTOFF) and SNPLT works with the
Greg's data if he uses CUTOFF <0
Just now Greg uses my private version of SNPLT

Is there a serios reoson to keep the card CUTOFF = MAX (0.0, CUTOFF)?

Leonia