[daip] AIPS Midnight job

Subhashis Roy roy at ncra.tifr.res.in
Sun Mar 5 05:09:24 EST 2000

Hallow,

I am using 31DEC 99 version of aips for some days here in
NCRA-TIFR(India).
I have downloaded the source-code on 01Jan 2000.

Hence, I am thinking now to run a midnight job within the next few days.
Can you please supply me the SSH key.

The machine name from where I will run it is 'urvashi.ncra.tifr.res.in'
(158.144.12.79).

I am running the SSH version-2.0.13 here.
Let me also know if there is a problem with it.

I think, the preferred time from here will be after 12.00 hr U.T.
That will be early morning for US and evening for India, when link speed
may be better.

Thanking you.

					Your's sincerely,
					Subhashis