[daip] Bug in DBCON affecting combination of UV datasets

Tim Cornwell tcornwel at NRAO.EDU
Wed Mar 1 11:08:33 EST 2000

For the moment, we cannot concatenate measurementsets so we need
DBCON in AIPS for legacy data sets. In the next development
cycle (April-October), we'll probably get that done and so will
be free of these need.

Many thanks for fixing it now.

Regards,

Tim