[daip] aips problem

Ryan Miller ryanm at zammis.cas.nwu.edu
Wed Jun 28 13:18:08 EDT 2000

Hi.  I'm trying to install aips 31DEC99 on a professors machine.  It is a
soalris 2.7 machine that already has 15OCT99 on it.  Unfortunately we use
gcc/g77, not cc/f77, as your scripts assume.  Can you either send me some
scripts that will use gcc/g77 on a solaris machine, or tell me what to
change to get the scripts I currently have to work.  I've been trying to
use the update.pl script, like the instructions suggest to.

Thanks,
Ryan

--
Ryan A. Miller                      Weinberg Technical Services
ryanm at cas.nwu.edu		    Northwestern University