[daip] Re: I give up

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Sun Jun 25 10:36:25 EDT 2000

Hi Mark,

As you heard from Vivek, he will try to get on top of this.  I will try
to get an AIPS person involved too, but they're few and far between
these
days, so we may not be able to get somebody who can give it much
attention.

Please note that your FXPOL problem has also occurred with others.  I
don't
know your exact setup.  But the labels you ended up with sound like some
that I have seen fly by on daip recently.  There is a new version of
FXPOL as of about 24 May, accessible by installing 31DEC99, that may
solve part of your problem with labeling anyway.

Jim