[daip] aips_gripe

Anil Seth aseth at naic.edu
Mon Jun 12 23:43:46 EDT 2000

{12-JUN-2000 23:36:43}
{arecibo      UN-REGISTERED!!!!!!!}
{  190  15APR98  SUL}
{Anil Seth}
{(Temporary) Arecibo Observatory, Puerto Rico}
{(787) 878-2612 x}
{I've been having a difficulty loading UV files with FITLD and UVLOD
 in 15APR98 AIPS.  The data were written using an SGI machine and
 15APR99 AIPS (give or take one installation).  The tapes have both IM
 and UV files on them and the IM files read in fine.  When I run PRTTP
 on the tape all the files headers are read correctly and all end of
 files come as expected, however, at the end of the PRTTP I get a message
 I've tried using both FITLD and UVLOD on the tape and both give different
 error messages.  If you'd like more details, please email me.
 Thanks,
 Anil
  }
{Problem reading UV data with 15APR98 FITLD/UVLOD.}
{aseth at cfa.harvard.edu}
{ }