[daip] [forwarded from Joanne M. Attridge] More about the benchmark

Patrick P. Murphy pmurphy at NRAO.EDU
Mon Jun 12 10:39:15 EDT 2000

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: "Joanne M. Attridge" <jma at fritz.haystack.mit.edu>
To: pmurphy at NRAO.EDU
Subject: More about the benchmark
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 11:38:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Pat,

Just out of curiosity, I did re-run the DDTs with hdparm set to the
defaults. After iterating, the best I could do was an Am(93)=15.15 !

Thought you might be interested...

- --joanne

 Dr. Joanne M. Attridge        |
 MIT Haystack Observatory      |       Thought for the day:
 Route 40                      |
 Westford, MA 01886            | A bus station is where a bus stops.
 (978) 692-4764                | A train station is where a train stops.
 (781) 981-5193 (direct line)  | On my desk I have a workstation...
 (781) 981-0590 FAX            |
 jattridge at haystack.mit.edu    |

<snip>