[daip] [forwarded from rcgore] [Fwd: VLBI data]

Patrick P. Murphy pmurphy at NRAO.EDU
Sun Jul 16 19:58:25 EDT 2000

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: rcgore <rcgore at earthlink.net>
To: tech at NRAO.EDU
Subject: [Fwd: VLBI data]
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 16:13:36 -0700

>From somewhere I got the impression that some of the NRAO data might in
the public domain.

I am looking for some data to test a new set of VLBI algorithms for
observing objects in the solar system. For this purpose I need digital
data before it's been correlated. Data from three apertures would be
fine but, initially, two would be enough. And it would be nice if the
apertures were collecting from an object near the ecliptic.

I realize this request is rather general and I'll be happy to go into
more details if, and as, they are needed.

Thanks,
Roger Gore