[daip] UVCOP destroys an IM table keyword

Chris Flatters cflatter at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Jul 12 13:43:41 EDT 2000

Mark Claussen <mclausse at aoc.nrao.edu> writes

> * Ian Hoffman and I have run into a problem, which appears to
> * be a problem with UVCOP.  It first manifested itself when
> * FXPOL failed, having a problem with the IM table:
> *

It is UVCOP. I hope to get around to fixing this in the next couple of weeks.
In the meantime, the easiest work-around is to delete the IM table after
running UVCOP. The information it contains isn't needed unless you are doing
astrometry/geodesy or, possibly, phase referencing observations.

	Chris Flatters
	cflatter at nrao.edu