[daip] Re: aliases for aipsmgr

James Robnett jrobnett at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Jul 12 13:42:43 EDT 2000

  We don't use the aliases ypmap,  we use the newaliases built db
/etc/mail/aliases.{pag,dir}.  The ypmap hasn't been updated in over
a year.

  /etc/mail/aliases reports aipsmgr properly

zia<646>% grep aipsmgr /etc/mail/aliases
aipsmgr: cflatter at aoc.nrao.edu,egreisen,glangsto,pmurphy

  We can update the ypmap but I'd rather just get rid of it.  Suns YP
aliases stuff used to be pretty horribly broken.

james