[daip] SLEEP is good

K. Desai kdesai at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Feb 25 17:16:44 EST 2000

I have just deposited SLEEP.FOR and SLEEP.HLP into ~kdesai on kochab.
This program was intended to be used in a script that could display the
contents of a fringe-fit at regular time intervals.  Along with the ALSI
option in SNPLT, this was intended to allow the user a graphical overview
of how the fringe-fitting was going along.

I am still willing to provide the necessary scripts to use this task for the
above purpose but
don't have the time to check the task into the system, nor to confirm that
I've done it correctly.  The task is only about 20 lines long so I encourage
somebody to look it over.  [It will require a new adverb SLPTIM though...]

-ketan