[daip] aips_gripe

Lincoln Greenhill lincoln at rgalp5.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 25 14:46:37 EST 2000

{25-FEB-2000 14:42:51}
{rgalp5       UN-REGISTERED!!!!!!!}
{   24  31DEC99  DEC}
{lincoln greenhill}
{cfa}
{617 495 7194}
{On an alpha, we have triggered a bug that compromises communication of
 parameter values to CALIB in NEW and TST.

 We run CALIB in NEW and the program runs well until a known bug causes
 a FORTRAN run-time error toward the end of the run.

 We declare version='NEW'
 We rerun CALIB.
 We receive an AIPS error, warning of UNKNOWN SOLUTION MODE = '    '.
 In fact, SOLMODE='P'.
 We redeclare version='NEW', rerun CALIB and receive the solution mode err.

 RESTORE 0 does not fix the problem.  However, RESTORE 0, EXIT, AIPS TST ...
 does fix the problem.
  }
{Communication of parameters to CALIB is compromised in some circumstances.}
{greenhill at cfa.harvard.edu}
{ }