[daip] VPLOT model plotting

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Dec 11 16:11:34 EST 2000

Shami,

It looks rather strange and I can not answer you right away.
Have you tried SOLINT>>0.1 (say SOLINT=1)?
Does the problem appear at all baseline?

To say more I need the fits files of the UV data and model.

Can you prepare for me a short version of your UV data (say 1 baseline).

While I fix the problem you can use NMAPS=-1. This option draws the model
everywhere including the gaps between the data, although the accuracy of the
model calculation is not as good as with NMAPS=1. But it can be enough at
many cases

Leonia