[daip] UVLIN

Riccardo Cesaroni cesa at arcetri.astro.it
Mon Apr 17 13:01:47 EDT 2000

Dear Pat,
some time ago I sent you the mail you find enclosed at the bottom. I realize
only now that recently more severe restrictions have been put on our computers
and as a consequence many mails addressed to me couldn't get through.
This is due to the fact that when using the "reply" command, some mailers don't
decode my e-mail address correctly and use cesa at hagen.arcetri.astro.it.
This might have happened to you too. My correct e-mail address is instead
cesa at arcetri.astro.it
In case you've run into this problem, could you please send me again your
reply? Thanks in advance.

		      Cheers

			  Riccardo Cesaroni