[bananas] Antenna file format

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 30 17:44:31 EST 2009

Craig Walker has prepared a nice summary of all of the consequences we
know about so far in this change of AN file format and geometry.  I
attach a version of his write up.  Procedures to check the AN file will
be in AIPS tomorrow in 31DEC09 and a MNJ or patch on 31DEC08 can get the
ANFIX8 procedure (RUN file) for 31DEC08 to reverse this geometry change
if needed.

I have made a new page off the main aips web page on "problems and
considerations" and have put this document there among other things.