AIPSLetter for 15OCT96

The AIPS Group aipsmail at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 25 14:45:55 EST 1996

The AIPSLetter for the 15OCT96 release of AIPS (Volume XVI, Number 2) is
now available.  You may retrieve a copy of it electronically via the world
wide web at:

	http://www.cv.nrao.edu/aips/TEXT/PUBL/LET96B.PS     (149 Kbytes)

or via anonymous ftp to aips.nrao.edu in /pub/aips/TEXT/PUBL/LET96B.PS if
you prefer.  Sorry, there is no HTML version (yet).

A reminder: in the last AIPSLetter, we warned those of you receiving
printed copies that it would be your *last* AIPSLetter unless you notified
us (we are trying to encourage people to download it via the web or ftp).
We only received about 50 responses from individuals who wanted to
continue receiving the printed version, so this time far fewer paper
copies of the AIPSLetter are going out.  If you did not notify us via
email, snail mail, or the order form, then you will not get a paper copy.

				- Pat Murphy
--
  \|/  ____  \|/   Pat Murphy  <pmurphy at nrao.edu>  <pmurphy at goof.com>   INFP
   @~ / oO \ ~@         PGP Key, etc: http://orangutan.cv.nrao.edu/plan.html