[asac] agenda items for ASAC F2F

Andrew Baker ajbaker at physics.rutgers.edu
Wed Jul 13 12:13:54 EDT 2011

Hi Lewis,

You asked for suggestions about agenda items for the ASAC F2F meeting in
October.  I would like to see a demonstration (not a just a description)
of the archive query capabilities that are currently available to the
commissioning team in Chile, and to prospective Cycle 1 proposers who
may want to figure out what is being observed in Cycle 0.  I also hope
we will have time to discuss how the notion of "duplication" will be
defined and implemented beyond Cycle 0.  (These points fall within the
scope of charges 1 and 4, respectively, but may be worth highlighting.)

Regards,

Andrew