[asac] ASAC charges

Munetake MOMOSE momose at mx.ibaraki.ac.jp
Wed Feb 23 21:47:33 EST 2011

Dear Richard,

Thank you for providing us the draft charges.

I just would like to confirm that the issue of future development
plan is not included in the charges of the next meeting. As Fredric
has pointed out, we should discuss this at some point of this year,
but I found there is no related charge in the draft.

Best wishes,
Munetake

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 18:52:48 +0000, Richard Hills wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Here are the proposed Draft charges.  So sorry for circulating
> these so late.
>
> More details coming soon I trust.
>
> Best Richard
>
> --