[asac] Fwd: ASAC telecon

Toshikazu Onishi ohnishi at a.phys.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Tue May 11 01:05:41 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I just got an e-mail on the next ASAC telecon from Richard as follows.
I think that we don't have anything we would like to tell to a Board telecon
urgently, and then I propose to push back the ASAC telecon to next week.

The telecon dates I would like to propose are
(in order of priority depending on my availability)
1. May 19 (Wed)
2. May 20 (Thu)
3. May 17 (Mon)
4. May 18 (Tue)

I prefer 14.30UTC option.

If many of you are not available on these days above, we may have to
arrange the telecon on Wednesday this week in any case, and it would be nice
if you let me know soon.

I would like to include discussion on Andrew's idea toward ES into the agenda.

Best regards,
Toshikazu Onishi

Begin forwarded message: