[asac] ASAC face to face dates

Richard Hills rhills at alma.cl
Tue May 4 20:34:43 EDT 2010

Most people have now responded and for all those that have the 13th and
14th of October (that is Wednesday and Thursday) work, so please regard
these dates as firm now.

It is likely that the readiness review for Science Operations will take
place immediately before the ASAC meeting so the Committee like might to
discuss who from among their number should attend that as well.  I am
not suggesting that the whole ASAC should be at that review - that would
be inefficient and it would distort that meeting - but I think that it
would be helpful for there to be at least one ASAC member there, and
perhaps a few.

Closer to the event we will be asking about your requirements for
accommodation and visiting the site.  Remember that your expenses and
travel arrangements are dealt with by the Executive of the appropriate
ALMA Partner.

Best Richard

Richard Hills                Phone: +56 2 467 6175
ALMA Project Scientist       Fax:   +56 2 467 6104
Av El Golf 40, Piso 18       Apmnt: +56 2 474 1642
Santiago, Chile              Mobile +56 97 608 1582