[asac] Telecon on Thursday July 15th at 14:30 UTC

Richard Hills rhills at alma.cl
Tue Jul 13 22:52:24 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I fear that I have been remiss in organizing this telecon.  Since our
new chairman is French it was not appropriate to hold it on out usual
day, Wednesday, which would of course have been the 14th of July.  I
hope that Thursday will be possible for a reasonable number of people.
I am sorry for not giving you more notice.

I suppose that quite a few people will be on holiday at the moment, but
I do not see this as a meeting with important decisions to be made - it
will mainly be a briefing on recent developments and an opportunity for
ASAC members to ask questions.  I do hope that you can join us.

#  Toll Number: 1-203-480-8549
# USA Toll Free Number: 866-600-8836
# Passcode: 3283890

  Best Richard

Richard Hills                Phone: +56 2 467 6175
ALMA Project Scientist       Fax:   +56 2 467 6104
Av El Golf 40, Piso 18       Apmnt: +56 2 474 1642
Santiago, Chile              Mobile +56 97 608 1582