[asac] ASAC meeting in Mitaka logisitic info

MORITA, Koh-Ichiro morita at nro.nao.ac.jp
Tue Feb 2 10:41:07 EST 2010

Dear ASAC members,

If you are planning to attend the next f2f meeting and
have not contacted us yet, please let me know your travel
schedule as soon as possible.

Regards,
Koh-Ichiro
Koh-Ichiro Morita
ALMA Project,
National Astronomical Observatory, Japan
2-21-1, Osawa, Mitaka, Tokyo 181-8588, Japan
Email: morita at nro.nao.ac.jp
Phone: 81-422-34-3742
Fax:   81-422-34-3764