[asac] Video connections

Richard Hills rhills at alma.cl
Mon Jan 26 07:22:07 EST 2009

This is for those of you hoping to join some or all of the meeting by
videocon.

We do definitely plan to have a video system set up in the meeting room.
  This will be able to handle up to 4 calls.

We think it is best if we call you, at least first time around, so
please send us the IP address of the device you are planning to use.
(Send it to Claudia and the helpdesk - addresses above.)

You also need to tell us at what time you want us to call you.  Let's
use UTC for that.

We plan to do a test tomorrow (Tuesday).  I suggest 13:00 UTC.  If that
is no good for you please suggest another time for doing a test.

Best Richard

Richard Hills                Phone: +56 2 467 6175
ALMA Project Scientist       Fax:   +56 2 467 6104
Av El Golf 40, Piso 18       Apmnt: +56 2 474 1642
Santiago, Chile              Mobile +56 97 608 1582