[asac] travel details for ASAC meeting

Alison Peck apeck at alma.cl
Wed Jan 14 13:24:14 EST 2009

Dear All,

I know that we've had a lot of staff changes down here and you're
probably getting confused with the new policies and procedures, but it
looks like everything is pretty much under control for the ASAC f2f
meeting.

A reminder, could you please send your itineraries for international
and internal flights to Claudia (creyes at alma.cl) so that she can
arrange for a taxi to take you to and from the airport?  If you have
already sent this info, could I impose upon you to send it again in
case it got lost during our 2 months of reviews and meetings before
Christmas?

Also, please send Claudia your passport number for your "ALMA Camp
Admission form."  This is just a formality, but you will need it to
get into the OSF.  And people who are ALMA staff who wish to visit the
AOS should send your medical certificates to Claudia ASAP as well.
Fax or scanned copy is fine.  If you are not paid by one of the
Executives, you will just sign a disclaimer, as usual.

Thanks!  We are looking forward to seeing everyone!

-alison

Alison Peck                                   Phone: +56 2 467 6128
Deputy Project Scientist             Fax:       +56 2 467 6101
Joint ALMA Office                        Mobile: +56 98 294 5143
Av El Golf 40, Piso 18                 skype&gmail: apeck13
Santiago, Chile                            http://www.alma.cl/~apeck/