[asac] ASAC telecon 22:00 UTC on 2nd July

rhills at alma.cl rhills at alma.cl
Mon Jun 30 10:50:44 EDT 2008

Dear all,

The next telecon is due this Wednesday.  Andrew Blain and I thought that
the later time would work better on this occasion, although of course we
don't actually know where everybody is at the moment.  I am afraid that
this is very early in the morning of 3rd July for our colleagues in East
Asia and late at night on the 2nd for people in Europe.

Main items will be project update, outcome of the Board meeting, and
progress on charges.

I do hope that you will be able to join.  Sorry for short notice.

Best Richard