[asac] Band 10 discussion

Richard Hills rhills at alma.cl
Fri Jun 13 10:26:29 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

Here is a note that we have put together on this topic.  I hope that it
reflects the consensus view adequately and does not contain any major
mis-statements.  Due to the usual rush of business I have to send this
to the Board now, but if people do have comments or corrections than
please pass them on so that I can clarify at the meeting.

Best Richard

Richard Hills                Phone: +56 2 467 6175
ALMA Project Scientist       Fax:   +56 2 467 6104
Av El Golf 40, Piso 18       Apmnt: +56 2 474 1642
Santiago, Chile              Mobile +56 97 608 1582