[asac] Telecon Tomorrow

Satoshi Yamamot yamamoto at taurus.phys.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Tue Sep 4 23:54:52 EDT 2007

Dear Al,

    I am sorry, but I cannot attend to Today's telecon, because
of other duties of University.

    As you know, I will step down from ASAC from the next
f2f meeting.  Toshikazu Onishi will join ASAC as a new member
from EA.

    Since 1999, I have learned a lot of things as a member
and/or observer of ASAC.   Tough discussions on Japanese
participation and time allocation committee are now good
experiences for me.  I would like to thank all the members
of the present and previous ASAC members and the project people
for kind understanding.

    I wish all the future of ASAC and ALMA.

    With best regards,

    Satoshi