[asac] Notes from the telecon

John Richer jsr at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 11 05:41:19 EDT 2006

Dear All,

A few points in preparation for our meeting in Florence this weekend -
there will probably be one or two emails as well later in the week.

1) I append minutes from the telecon of 6 September.  Please read
   through especially if you missed the telecon.

2) There is a draft agenda at

   https://wikio.nrao.edu/bin/view/ALMA/ASAC16Sep06Agenda

which is under development.  It includes the necessary links to the
reading material for our meeting.  Any comments on the agenda will be
gladly received (to Al and myself please).

3) To aid our review of the calibration documents, I have assigned each
   of the ASAC members to one of the 10 short "Calibration Example"
   documents.  I attach a file containing these assignments.  Please
   find your name in it, and read your assigned document.  Let me know
   if this is a problem.

4) There is no formal dinner plan for Friday night, but perhaps some of
   us can gather in the lobby of the Annalena - 7:30 to 8pm or so - and
   head out for dinner.

I hope you all have a good journey and look forward to our meeting this
weekend.

Regards

John

--
John Richer
Astrophysics, Cavendish Laboratory, J J Thomson Avenue, Cambridge CB3 0HE