[asac] Telecon 1500 UT 2006 July 5

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 10 16:58:33 EDT 2006

Ryohei

Was the director of NINS who signed the agreement the same person
as NINS President Yoshiro Shimura, whose name I obtain from the NINS
website?  If you have the name of the person who signed, I would appreciate
that information.

Kawabe Ryohei writes:

 > 1. Finally, the director of NINS (National Institute of Natural
 >  Sciences) signed the ALMA agreement yesterday! This is a historical
 > milestone for ALMA; the trilateral ALMA gets stated!

I have inspected the ACA location document in DAR.  I expect approval soon.

Clear skies,
Al
| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (434)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (434)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |