[asac] Face to Face, and Euro Project Scientist position

John Richer jsr at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jul 7 10:41:02 EDT 2006

Dear ASAC members,

First just to remind you to get organised for the face to face meeting
on the weekend of September 16/17.  Leonardo will soon send round
logistics details.  From my own experience of booking flights to
Florence today, I would advise you to act swiftly.

Second, I pass on below a message from Tom Wilson, whom we must
congratulate on his move to a more senior role in ESO.  I'll take this
opportunity to thank him for all his contributions to ASAC over the last
few years, and look forward to his continuing contributions to ALMA in
his new role.  We will of course be able to do this in a more convivial
fashion in Florence at the end of the summer.

Regards,

John

--
John Richer
Astrophysics, Cavendish Laboratory, J J Thomson Avenue, Cambridge CB3 0HE