[asac] [Fwd: ASAC Charge - September 2005]

Leonardo Testi lt at arcetri.astro.it
Tue May 31 05:22:21 EDT 2005

Hi all,
   I am forwarding the charges for our September meeting.
As you will notice, both charge 1 and 4 are formulated as possible
charges which may come into reality depending on the schedule and
outcome of the rebaselining process and the availability of documents.

   The evolution of the Antenna/rebaselining issues are the reason for
asking us to hold the decision on the exact meeting date until the Board
meeting on June 21/22. As you will notice, the deadline for presenting a
written report to the Board has been formulated as four weeks after the
meeting, rather than at a fixed date in mid October as we had expected.
This is because the Board realized that if they are going to ask for a
meeting in late September it will be very hard to deliver a report by
mid-October.

   It is clear that holding the dates for the meeting until the end of
June poses a number of logistical problems. Nevertheless, we should at
least try to identify another possible window of availability for a
meeting in late September.

Please fill in the table on the twiki page:
https://wikio.nrao.edu/bin/view/ALMA/FtofDate

Note: I have added another weekend to that table (Oct 2), as the second
half of september looks very difficult for many people.

   I propose that at our next telecon on June 7 we start planning the
work on the two "definite" charges (2 and 3) and try to identify another
possible meeting date.

Leonardo