[asac] Dates for face-to-face meeting

Alwyn Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Thu May 26 18:38:57 EDT 2005

Folks,

September will be a busy month for many of us.  For the Project, there is
to be an ACA System Design Review midmonth, and a JAO/IPT meeting in
Santiago on the last week.  For scientists, there is the IAU231
Astrochemistry meeting at Asilomar in Central California and for many the
inception of teaching duties.  As several ASAC members will be attending
IAU231, the ASAC discussed holding its meeting just following that
meeting.  Jean Turner has investigated possibilities, which are detailed
at:
https://wikio.nrao.edu/bin/view/ALMA/FtofDate
Please express your preferences by editing the wiki page as was done for
the meeting in Garching in February (that example is at
https://wikio.nrao.edu/bin/view/ALMA/FtfDates).  Any extensive comments
may be entered below Jean's description of the arrangements which she has
tentatively made.

Dates of future ASAC telecons, agendas and minutes may be found at:
https://wikio.nrao.edu/bin/view/ALMA/AlmaSac

I believe that at the face-to-face meeting two new European members may
replace two current members; I depend upon the ESAC to circulate this
information to the new members.

Our next meeting will occur via telecon on 7 June 1430UT.  The ALMA Board
agreed today on charges to be conveyed.  An agenda will be posted shortly
containing these charges.

Clear skies,
Al