[asac] documents available for Charge 1 (software)

Christine Wilson wilson at physics.mcmaster.ca
Fri Dec 16 19:00:42 EST 2005

Hi, everyone,

I have made a g'ziped tar file (10 Mbytes) of documents relevant to our
software charge. You can retrieve it from

The documents are organized into subdirectories by subsystem, with an
extra subdirectory called General which holds the three requirements
documents (SSR, Offline, ACA). The ObsPrep and Archive subdirectories just
hold the design and development plan documents; the Pipeline has these two
documents plus two user test reports. The Offline directory has three user
test reports and Debra Shepherd's summary; it does not have the design and
development plan documents as these are very very long.

Happy reading!
Chris

P.S. If you really want to look at the design and development plan for the
offline subsystem, the documents are available at

http://almasw.hq.eso.org/almasw/bin/view/OFFLINE/DesignReviews