[asac] input to the face to face meeting

Munetake MOMOSE momose at mx.ibaraki.ac.jp
Thu Sep 23 11:13:59 EDT 2004

Hi, everyone,

I apologize for my absence at the next face-to-face meeting because
of affairs of my university. Attached is my input to the face to face
meeting.  Main contents are (i) the summary of quick imaging
simulations done by Tak Tsutsumi (NAOJ) and (ii) the reviewing
procedure of the X-ray satellite ASTRO-E2, a collaboration of Japan
and the US and will be launched in the next February. I have asked
Kawabe-san to explain these issues at the meeting if you need.

Best wishes,
Munetake