[asac] Gemini and JCMT TAC procedures

Christine Wilson wilson at physics.mcmaster.ca
Wed Sep 22 17:13:17 EDT 2004

Hi, everyone,

Here is some additional material related to Charge #2 on the ASAC agenda.

I got a brief writeup from the current chair of the Canadian Gemini TAC
(CTAC).  I got even less information for the JCMT, which seems to have no
set procedure. The little I got is appended after the Gemini email. Both
Gemini and JCMT are examples of multi-TAC observatories.

Chris