[asac][Fwd: Gain_Stability_Documents.html]

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Mon Sep 1 10:06:05 EDT 2003

Folks,

I think there is an attachment here with references to Baryshev's work
on gain stability at Band 9.  If not you should find it at
  http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/Gain_Stability_Documents.html

Also please see the CDL measurements made by Effland at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/%7Eawootten/mmaimcal/2SB_Band_6_Mixer-Preamp_Gain_Stability_Tests.html

The big Wild file will have to wait until I have better than slow modem
access as it is not there yet but is of historical interest mostly
anyway.  I should appear as soon as I return tomorrow (Tuesday) morning EDT.

Holdaway will have another version of his memo soon.

Clear skies,